Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Duuude Noooo!

(Not for the weak-at-heart, gruesome double entendres may follow)

So I've been frequenting the fitness facilities here at QF. Might as well, right? Great facilities, free of charge, and I'm feeling great now that I swim almost everyday. But there is one thing that really pisses me off. The sheer number of people who change without stepping into the changing booths at the locker.

I mean, please, come on! Why the F do you have to show the whole world your junk? I just don't get it. It's been like the nth time that I've accidentally walked into someone changing right in the hallway without bothering to use a booth. My eyes still hurt from the scene. Dude! I don't even know your freaking name!

"Sure, we're all made the same way. and we all have the same "apparatuses" or whatever, but please, just take it inside, at least here in Doha. No, we're not that cool about it here. I mean if I was in a ladies locker room, then...well.. lets not go there. How did this become acceptable locker room conduct? I mean who started this whole concept?

Ugh. Please god, I don't want to see anymore bananas and coconuts.

4 comments:

Freak said...

Bet you wish u had poor eyesight just abt everytime u head into the locker room! ;)

ShArK said...

Im sure something like this happened when pondi was there. No wonder you seem so "scarred for life" these days :P

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your homesicklunatic.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your homesicklunatic.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com